12 Cylinder Gas Storage Cabinet 12GCDZ
(max cylinder diameter 300mm)
Weatherproof construction and vandal-proof, also maintenance-free with optional extras available.
- Overall Dimensions: H2300 x W1430 x D1880mm (2220 with Ramp)
- Storage Volume: 12 Gas Containers (max cylinder 300mm)
- Mechanism – fully pad-lockable.
- Access Twin opening hinged mesh doors with sliding bolt locking
- Tare Weight 420kg
This unit is specifically designed to provide a safe, ergonomic range of compliant storage solutions for gas cylinders.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with the BCGA (Guidance for the storage of Gas Cylinders in the workplace).
- Full structural certification and a 10-year structural warranty available.
- All cylinders are stored upright and secured with chain restraints.
- Open mesh panels are used to prevent the accumulation of harmful/explosive gases.
- Cylinders of incompatible gases can be stored in the same store by employing a fire-rated segregation wall.
- Empty cylinders can be segregated from full containers and are clearly labelled.
- If stored externally, weather-proof roofing is required to protect cylinder fittings from rainwater.
- Raised flooring should also be used to protect the cylinder from corrosive bases & groundwater erosion.
Features: Gas Cylinder Stores
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Option of sliding or hinged access doors – fully lockable.
- Mesh gates and ventilation panels ensure adequate ventilation and prevent the build-up of potentially explosive gas leaks.
- Non-slip galvanised floor & ramp
- Firewalls supplied where required
- Full range of sizes to suit all cylinder sizes and applications
- All units have fixed arms and retaining chains to prevent accidents and ensure maximum use of space
- Delivered to site fully assembled
- Units can easily be relocated with fork trucks
- No site works are required