Fire resistant rated storage cabinets ensure the safe storage of gas cylinders indoors without the need for expensive and complex store-room construction.
Certified to EN 14470-2 standard, our cabinets offer a cost effective, peace of mind solution for storing compressed gas indoors. From the European leader in hazardous storage, Asecos, our 30 and 90 minute rated cabinets offer the highest available quality and all come with a 5 year warranty.
Please also see our GCD90-12 which offers the same capacity in a more compact format, and at a lower price.
|External Dimensions||H2050mm x W1400mm x D615mm|
|Internal Dimensions||H1858mm x W1295mm x D400mm|
|Unit Empty Weight *||690KG|
|Capacity||4 x 50L **|
|EN Standard||NS-EN 12952 2 / 14470-2|
*Please take into account the weight of these units when choosing delivery options and location of delivery, as some units may exceed mezzanine floor weight limits.
** Increased internal spacing for easier cylinder access.
- Tall – 1,858mm interior height for easy mounting and connection of gas
- Lead Time Approx.: 10-12 Working Weeks.
- Easy Access – Fold out Rolling Ramp to facilitate easy installation and removal of cylinders
- Ventilation – Integrated NW75 air ducts in unit ceiling for connection exhaust system
- Secure – Cylinder lock
- Tension cylinder retainers for stable, secure storage.
- Do not require additional piping insulation
- Simple floor adjusting aids (Point of Use delivery includes levelling)
Please see our comparison tables for a full overview of our cabinet range, and the other benefits of the 90 minute over the 30 minute system.
Standard Delivery is free, however only includes delivery to goods inwards. Beyond this, you will require your own team to move and unpack the units.
We highly recommend choosing delivery to Point of Use (PoU). Point of Use delivery is subject to a site survey.
|PoU Includes||PoU Requires|
|Delivery to required room||Site Survey document completion|
|Levelling of unit so it is ready for use and connection|
Due to the weight of the units (Up to 700kg) , Point of Use delivery makes delivery hassle-free, and ensures you are not left with a several hundred kilo unit restricting site access.
To choose this option, please select the ‘PoU’ option below.
If you have specific requirements of functionality for your unit, please contact us. We have a wide range of accessories available that allow your fire cabinets to be customised upon request.
Some of the accessories we are able to offer:
- Lateral cylinder retainer for 10L cylinders
- Extra straps
- Extra transport protection packaging